CHEST CUM SHOULDER PRESS (LFI-47)
The chest cum shoulder press is a type of outdoor gym equipment that allows you to work on your chest and shoulder muscles. It consists of two handles that you can push forward or upward against a resistance. Here are some steps to use it correctly:
- Sit on the seat and adjust the height of the handles so that they are at your chest level.
- Grab the handles with a firm grip and keep your elbows slightly bent.
- Push the handles forward until your arms are fully extended, then slowly bring them back to the starting position. This is one repetition for your chest press.
- To switch to the shoulder press, raise the handles above your head and lower them until they are at your ear level.
- Push the handles upward until your arms are fully extended, then slowly bring them back to the starting position. This is one repetition for your shoulder press.
- Repeat the chest and shoulder press alternately for 10 to 15 repetitions each, or as many as you can do with good form.