FUN RIDER (LFI-64)
The fun rider is a type of outdoor gym equipment that allows you to work on your arm and leg muscles, as well as your cardiovascular fitness. It simulates the motion of rowing, but using an upright position. It consists of a seat, two pedals, and a handlebar that you can move with your arms and legs against resistance. Here are some steps to use it correctly:
- Sit on the seat and place your feet on the pedals. Adjust the seat height so that your knees are slightly bent when the pedals are at the lowest point.
- Grab the handlebar with a firm grip and keep your arms slightly bent.
- Start pedaling forward or backward, depending on your preference. You can also change the resistance level to make it easier or harder.
- Move the handlebar back and forth with your arms, in sync with your pedals. This will work your upper body muscles as well as your lower body muscles.
- Keep your back straight, your shoulders relaxed, and your core engaged. Look ahead and breathe deeply.
- Pedal and row for 10 to 20 minutes, or as long as you can do with good form.
The Fun Rider can help you improve your muscle strength, endurance, and coordination. It can also tone your arms, legs, chest, back, and core muscles.