STRAIGHT SLIDE (LFI-01)
A straight slide is a playground slide with a straight chute that goes downward at an angle. It does not have any curves, waves, or turns. The angle of the chute depends on the age group that the slide is designed for. The chute also has raised sides to prevent the slider from falling off. Straight slides are the traditional and simplest form of playground slides. This equipment is mixed up with the material of metal and plastic.
STANDARD SLIDE with Ladder on one side and slider on the other side with the below technical specifications :
1. Dimensions (L×W×H): 5000×600×2100 mm (Excluding handrails).
2. Fabricated with main posts of 60 mm, slide support with NB 32 mm pipe.
3. Ladders and handrails with NB 25mm pipe.
4. Slides using fiber sheet for slides to be in single pieces as per standard shape by properly stiffening at both ends and fixing to the MS structures with nut and bolts welding etc.
5. Slide ends shall be bent suitably for safe landing, all complete as per specifications, Drawings, and as directed by the engineer-in-charge.
Slide ends shall be bent suitably for a safe landing, all complete as per specifications, Drawings, and as directed by the engineer-in-charge.