ARM PEDAL BIKE (LFI-62)
The arm pedal bike is a type of outdoor gym equipment that allows you to work on your cardiovascular fitness and burn calories. It simulates the motion of cycling, but using your arms instead of your legs. It consists of a seat, two pedals, and a handlebar that you can move with your arms against resistance. Here are some steps to use it correctly:
- Sit on the seat and place your hands on the pedals. Adjust the seat height so that your arms are slightly bent when the pedals are at the lowest point.
- Grab the handlebar with a firm grip and keep your elbows slightly bent.
- Start pedalling forward or backward, depending on your preference. You can also change the resistance level to make it easier or harder.
- Move the handlebar back and forth with your arms, in sync with your pedals. This will work your upper body muscles as well as your lower body muscles.
- Keep your back straight, your shoulders relaxed, and your core engaged. Look ahead and breathe deeply.
- Pedal for 10 to 20 minutes, or as long as you can do with good form.
The arm pedal bike can help you improve your aerobic endurance, muscle strength, and coordination. It can also tone your arms, chest, back, and core muscles.