The cycle is a type of outdoor gym equipment that allows you to work on your cardiovascular fitness and burn calories. It simulates the motion of cycling, but using your legs instead of your arms. It consists of a seat, two pedals, and a handlebar that you can move with your legs against resistance. Here are some steps to use it correctly:
- Sit on the seat and place your feet on the pedals. Adjust the seat height so that your knees are slightly bent when the pedals are at the lowest point.
- Grab the handlebar with a firm grip and keep your elbows slightly bent.
- Start pedalling forward or backward, depending on your preference. You can also change the resistance level to make it easier or harder.
- Keep your back straight, your shoulders relaxed, and your core engaged. Look ahead and breathe deeply.
- Pedal for 10 to 20 minutes, or as long as you can do with good form.
The cycle can help you improve your aerobic endurance, muscle strength, and coordination. It can also tone your legs, hips, and abdominal muscles.