KNEE DIP (LFI-73)
The knee dip is a type of outdoor gym equipment that allows you to work on your triceps and chest muscles. It consists of two parallel bars that you can dip between with your arms. Here are some steps to use it correctly:
- Stand between the bars and grab them with a firm grip. You can use an overhand or underhand grip, depending on your preference.
- Lift your body up by extending your elbows and pushing yourself away from the bars. Keep your core engaged and your body straight.
- Lower your body down by bending your elbows and bringing yourself closer to the bars. Keep your elbows close to your sides and do not let them flare out.
- Push yourself back up to the starting position. This is one repetition for your knee dip.
- Repeat the knee dip for 10 to 15 repetitions, or as many as you can do with good form.
The knee dip can help you improve your upper body strength, endurance, and posture. It can also tone your triceps, chest, and shoulder muscles.